The morning of the event – get curing!
- Whisk all the curing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Separate the egg yolks and place carefully in the marinade, ensure they are well covered.
- Leave for 8 hours in the fridge – carefully turn them over after a few hours.
For the Tartare
- Trim any sinew or fat from the beef and cut into cubes of about 5mm
- Combine all of the ingredients together apart from the coriander and leave for a few minutes. Taste and season if necessary.
- Take a small bowl or ramekin and spoon in the tartare, sprinkle over some coriander and top with an egg yolk.
That’s it – now pour a glass, break that yolk and enjoy!