In a nutshell:
- Free delivery on orders of 12 bottles or more (UK only)
- Orders will be dispatched within 2-3 working days*
- There will be a delivery charge of £7.99 for orders less than 12 bottles
- Delivery for The Explorers‘ Wine Club is £7.99 on Standard Class subscriptions and FREE on Premium and First Class subscriptions
- Mainland European destinations are available and quoted individually
*If we can and we have the wine, we’ll try to offer you a next day delivery.
CANCELLATION, RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICIES
In a nutshell:
- If it’s broken or out of condition on delivery, we’ll take responsibility
- You can return your order within 7 days – as long as you haven’t drunk it!
- We can’t refund you if you just don’t like it, but we’ll do out best to help you with your future alternatives.
- We cannot sell wine to anyone who is under the age of 18. By placing an order with Hannibal Brown, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If our drivers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request a form of ID. If the recipient is unable to produce appropriate ID, our drivers will be unable to leave the wine.
- We aim to deliver all orders within 2-3 working days; if this is not possible we will contact you.
- You will be asked to provide delivery instructions when you place your order. This will be compulsory because we want you to get your order the first time we try to deliver.
- We offer free delivery on orders of 12 bottles or more.
- For orders less than 12 bottles, there will be a standard delivery charge of £7.99 – for UK mainland.
- For deliveries to remote areas and those not on the mainland, we will try to keep our charges to a minimum. Please contact us, as we would like to be able to help where possible.
- Mainland Europe – we offer an overland delivery service to most mainland European destinations. Please contact us for an individual quotation.
- If we have to cancel your order for any reason we will explain why and refund any money you have paid for that order.
- If we are unable to completely fulfill your order, we will contact you to inform you of our suggested substitute items of the same value or more. You will have the choice of accepting the substitute, waiting for new stock or cancelling the order.
- If we are unable to get confirmation from you of your choice, and your delivery is due, we will issue the substitute item – unless there are more than three substitutions necessary, in which case we will await your confirmation.
- If your order goes missing, or is damaged, before it is delivered, we will send you a replacement order as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to send replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you the option of a refund or give you a revised delivery date.
- NB: delivery takes place when your order is left at your delivery address or in accordance with the instructions you issue on order.
- You may return your order for any reason, up to 7 working days after placing it, and as long as all bottles are undamaged, unopened and returned to us at: Hannibal Brown Wine Services Ltd, 1a Station Approach, Worcester Park, Surrey, KT4 7NB. We will give you a full refund, less any delivery costs, within 30 days of receipt of your products. You must contact us by email, phone or post to confirm that you will be returning the items.
- If any of your wine is spoiled/out of condition then you must inform us as soon as possible. You may choose either to return the whole case or just the affected bottles for a refund. If you choose to return the remainder of the case contents (the same wine), it must arrive unopened and undamaged and we will process the refund. The return must be within 60 days of the delivery of your order.
- If a wine has been stored inappropriately, we may not be able to offer a refund.
Hannibal and the team