100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE * FREE DELIVERY ON 12 BOTTLES * CALL US ON 020 3876 8008
Mini Crab Cakes
Deliciously light with an asian twist.
Grüner Veltliner is a real gem. Once you discover it there’s no going back. Wonderful with many different food types from seafood to cheeses.
- 250g (ish) Crab meat – white
- 60g breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic and ginger
- 1tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 – 1 lime juiced
- Plain flour
- Ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine all of the following ingredients in a bowl: white crab meat, eggs, fine breadcrumbs, spring onions – finely sliced, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic crushed, lime juice, ginger.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Portion into ping pong balls and flatten half way.
- Coat lightly with flour.
- Heat your oil to medium heat in a frying pan and then fry your cakes with good space around each one.
- They want to be golden brown and heated through in the middle, 2-3 minutes on each side (test one to see if they are ready).
- Remove and rest on kitchen towel
As an extra, I would serve with CHILLI & LIME MAYO
- 4 tbsp mayo
- lime, juiced and zested
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Lockdown LIVE Wine and canapé evenings – watch on Facebook or YouTube.
Tune in each Thursday and enjoy a Hannibal Brown wine and food pairing in your own home.
You can top up with our Sunday sessions too.