100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE * FREE DELIVERY ON 12 BOTTLES * CALL US ON 020 3876 8008
Salmon and Hash Brown
A recipe supplied direct from the producer, amend the quantities and present as a canapé – it sounds delicious!
Delicious, fresh and hearty all at once.
- INGREDIENTS – Hash Browns
- 400 g of Boiled Potatoes
- Sunflower oil
- Creme Fraiche Dip
- 200 g Crème Fraiche
- 1 Shallot
- Salt and pepper
- Smoked Salmon
- Sliced Smoked Salmon
- Peel and roughly grate the potatoes. Cover with cold water and let stand.
- Put the crème fraiche in a bowl. Cut the shallot into fine cubes and stir in. Season with a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper. Then chill.
- Take the grated potatoes out of the water and press them dry with your hands so that the potato starch remains in the bowl. Drain the water slowly so that the potato starch remains in the bowl. Add the starch back to the potatoes, and try to do so with as little water as possible. Season with salt.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan. Form the potato “Rösti” with your hands and press well. Fry the hash brown in hot oil until golden brown on both sides. After frying, place the hash brown on a napkin to collect any residual oil.
- Now the canapé can be assembled.
- Pour a glass of Villa Wolf and enjoy!
Lockdown LIVE Tastings – Facebook and YouTube LIVE
Tune in each Thursday and enjoy a Hannibal Brown wine and food pairing in your own home.